Development that supports your personal growth
For anyone who wants to improve their ability to form effective relationships at a senior level
Whether it is because you've been promoted, and therefore, attend regular board meetings, or are asked to attend occasionally because you have a particular expertise, you need to make an appropriate impact. The same goes for building client relationships at board level - you will need to present yourself with gravitas and authority.
This one day workshop allows you to develop your presentation and communication skills so that you make a favourable impression on other senior executives.
- Use your authentic leadership style
- Clarify the impact you want to have
- Be alert to what's going on around you
- Impress and establish credibility
- Confident to walk into a room full of senior executives
- Connected to your own integrity
- An equal with those around you
Be more able to:
- Influence at the highest level
- Build relationships with senior people
- Express your opinions and points of view
- Convey gravitas and natural authority
- £485 + VAT
- 1 day - Maximum 6 participants
Includes: A copy of our bestselling book, Charisma Effect, plus 5 months free ongoing support
To book your place on Boardroom Presence, or to find out more, please call 020 7033 2370 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you considering booking several public workshop places? Many of our clients run these programmes in-house and take advantage of the savings incurred.